Let our student guides introduce you and your group to the University of California, Santa Cruz! We welcome groups from community colleges, high schools, middle schools and community organizations.UC Santa Cruz is located on California's Central Coast overlooking the beautiful Monterey Bay. Our student-led tours provide a vigorous, 90-minute all-walking tour of our campus. The tour covers each the following academic areas:
- Social Sciences
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Jack Baskin School of Engineering
We look forward to providing your students with the best possible college visit.
You may want to also request:
- An admissions presentation - An admissions representative will provide a 30-minute presentation that covers UC eligibility and selection criteria for UC Santa Cruz. Please plan for an additional 30 minutes at the beginning of your tour, if requested.
- A student panel - Current UC Santa Cruz students will be available to answer your students' questions. Please add an additional 30 minutes at the beginning of your tour, if requested.
- Lunch on campus - While UC Santa Cruz is unable to provide funding for lunches, many groups choose to dine on campus in one of our five dining halls. If your group is interested in dining on campus, lunch arrangements can be made directly with Dining Services. When your group tour is approved, you will receive an e-mail with contact information for Dining Services.
In order to request a campus tour, please fill out and submit the group tour request form. We offer two campus group tours every weekday, Monday through Friday, at 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
This site is for requests only. Please do not make other arrangements for your trip until you have been notified of approval.
Student guides are not available for group tours on weekends, academic holidays, or campus closure periods.
|Sept. 3||Labor Day|
|Nov. 12||Veterans Day|
|Nov. 22-23||Thanksgiving Holidays|
|Dec. 24, 25, 31, Jan. 1||Winter Holidays|
|Jan. 21||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Feb. 18||Presidents' Day|
|March 29||César Chávez Day|
|May 27||Memorial Day|
|July 4||Independence Day|
The campus is closed from Friday, Dec. 23 through Monday, January 2.
Thank you for requesting a tour of UC Santa Cruz.